Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Baby Shower

My mom made an adorable cake! The little figures were made by hand. And it matched the invitations perfectly.
You can see the invitation theme on this little photo album.

A well-packed present from my Mother-in-law.
Thanks, Jan, for sending so many treasures!
Showing off my Mother-in-law's handiwork.
I'll have the cutest burp cloths around.

Testing the blankie for the softy factor. As a kid I rubbed the satin trimming on my lip while I sucked my middle fingers. Can't wait for him to choose his favorite blankie... I think this will be a contender.
Digging through a diaper bag full of treasures.
I can't wait to fill it up and organize...
These little vans are so precious. I can't wait for him to wear them and all the other adorable clothes he got. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures when he arrives so you can all enjoy.


Thank you all for making the shower so special for me!
It was a joy to celebrate with you and I can't wait unil you get to meet our little guy!

My fellow pregnant ladies! Thank you Emily & Robyn for being such wonderful hostesses... your turns are just around the corner!
Emily (13 weeks), Robyn (16 weeks), April (27 weeks)

No comments: