Thursday, October 8, 2009

10 Months!

This past Monday Lincoln turned 10 months old. To be honest, I could probably fill up pages and pages of what we've been up to since our last post (almost an entire month ago)...but I won't. Instead I'll just let the pictures do most of the talking.

One thing I would like to make sure I get out there for you guys to read though is that we are so thankful for the blessing God has given us by entrusting us with Lincoln! Yeah, yeah, yeah...I know you've probably heard this from me before...but God reminded me of this in a very vivid way recently...a way that just made me stop and think, "Wow, life is more precious than I could ever attempt to explain!" It's true - for some really weird reason, we just take life for granted way too much. But the reality is that life is a gift, a blessing, and especially in our case - a lot of joy! I'm still in awe - when I watch him sleep - that God created this little boy and chose to bless us with him. I hope you can look around at the people you love the most and thank God for them. He is an awesome loving God who creates some really special things.

A guy from our church made these really cool benches
for a couple of the babies at church. Lincoln is very proud of his.

Lincoln "tried out the piano" at a friend's house Lincoln got to meet his cousins in Southern California for the first time

Lincoln's first time in a swing...he loved playing next to the bigger boys!He discovered that the cousins have something very important...toys!

Helping Dad celebrate his birthday Checking out the lyrics on a new CD with Dad This is what happens when Lincoln hangs out at Daddy's work:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! I love how he makes faces when feeding himself. :) See you soon friends!

The Arnold's