I normally don't make New Year's resolutions. But somehow this year seems different. Maybe it is being 30. Maybe it is the feeling of being stuck... or just unsure of what the future holds. Or maybe the motivation comes from being in a situation where it seems like I'm stuck, but am really content and happy most days. Not sure. Whatever it is, this year seems to be begging for goals, dreams, and plans (albeit insignificant ones since so much of the "real" stuff is on a holding pattern with an undetermined end... I think God likes to keep us there every once in a while to remind us who is really in control, who knows the future, and who should be patient and rely on him).I resolve to...
(in no particular order)
Learn to sew
Sew something I'll actually use
Create art for our home
Play with Lincoln more
Potty train my unwilling subject (Lincoln)
Send my sweet boy to preschool (this is somewhat inevitable...
but I feel like if I look forward to it I won't dread it as much)
Date my husband more
Do something unexpected (leaving this open-ended for a reason)
On December 31, 2012 ask me how I did... or check back often to see what we're up to!
(found the graphics on the To Resolve Project... kinda fun http://www.motherlanddesign.com/2010/12/to-resolve-project.html)



No comments:
Post a Comment