Sunday, March 15, 2009

Outings

This was a big weekend for us... in fact I'm thinking we did a little too much. On Friday we went to my cousin's wedding in Modesto. This was our first really "public" outing. Lincoln did great and was quiet through the whole ceremony, then he slept through most of the reception. Unfortunately I (April) didn't get any pics of the bride... she was absolutely beautiful... but their guest book was a photo booth (such a fun idea!!) so we stepped in for Lincoln's first photo shoot. One bonus to the wedding was getting to see my nephews who I hadn't seen much in months. It was fun to see them really meet their cousin (they only got to see him through a window in the hospital). I'm sure there will be tons of fun times in the future... I loved hanging with all of my cousins - they are in some of my favorite childhood memories!

The wedding may have been a little too much action for Lincoln, because he was really fussy on the ride home and cried that whole night until 2 am when I woke Jeremy up to take over. And of course as soon as Jeremy had him Lincoln fell asleep and did great. Thank you God!!!! I'm not at all offended that Lincoln wanted his daddy - I'm just glad something finally worked! Then Jeremy was the BEST husband ever and actually let me sleep for a really long time. I hadn't had a good night's sleep in over a month so it was very refreshing. We had a great lazy Saturday, and I had to include this pic of bath time. My mom gave him this cute towel... hello chief simba!

Lincoln was much happier today after resting most all of Saturday. Then today we went and had lunch with some friends. It was great to be out of the house in a smaller setting. We love the Howell family! They have taken such good care of us over the past few months and we always have a blast at their house... I think every time we are together we laugh so hard we can't breathe. Today was no exception! And as you can see Lincoln really enjoyed the company! We are secretly hoping Charlotte and Lincoln will get married some day... looks like they are off to a good start - Lincoln rested his head on her shoulder and took a nap... and she reached over and grabbed his hand... no posing needed! They are just too cute on their own!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the photo booth photos of you all. Soooo cute. I also love the Charlotte and Lincoln photos, of course. They are sure a cute little couple. We love having you over. You are all a lot of fun.
Love,
Tim, Dena, Drew, Faith and Charlotte

Anonymous said...

aww,how old is that little girl? shes so cute. Lincoln looks like he sleeps alot. Colton if there is action he is AWAKE.... He is so cute in his big boy Jeans!!! Colton is fussy when overstimulated also!

Anonymous said...

Oh i believe he keeps you on your toes for sure ;)! Colton is 13lbs or so? We go for another weigh in on the 30th for his synagis.Def get some awake pictures i love seeing colton's bday buddie( well almost bday lol)!