OMG Praise the Lord, we rejoice with you! I know the Howell's are taking great care of you, please please, if we can be of any help, anytime. Call us! Thanks for sharing your journey with us. Your testimonies to God are amazing. Welcome home Lincoln!
GOD is Good, Awesome,Terrific, and Answers prayers. Congratulations to April, Jeremy and Lincoln. Enjoy being parents! Thank you for sharing your journey with us. Have a great day at HOME! We will continue to pray for the 3 of you.
Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah. Zip-A-Dee-Day!! My oh my, what a wonderful day!! How awesome it must feel to know you finally get to bring him home. We'll be thinking of you throughout the day. Lots of kisses to Lincoln. From Aunt Julie and Uncle Alan
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!! I'm sitting on pins and needles waiting to hear that it's officially official! Stepping up the prayers even more for you guys. This news is the absolute highlight of my week. love and prayers!
I had tears in my eyes this morning as I listened to the blog. I praise God that Lincoln is home with you two. My ladies at work have commented on what a miracle little Lincoln is and they have enjoyed watching him grow. He is beautiful. Love, Cindy
Val Coombs said... Yea! Finally! Praise God! I'll bet you are beyond excited. He is a beautiful little baby boy. How blessed you must feel. Can hardly wait to see him in person. God bless your little family. Love, Val
12 comments:
OMG Praise the Lord, we rejoice with you! I know the Howell's are taking great care of you, please please, if we can be of any help, anytime. Call us! Thanks for sharing your journey with us. Your testimonies to God are amazing. Welcome home Lincoln!
GO LINCOLN!
YEAH! Thank you for sharing with us. The updates are wonderful and give me a direction for praying. God is amazing! Good job Lincoln!
GOD is Good, Awesome,Terrific, and Answers prayers. Congratulations to April, Jeremy and Lincoln. Enjoy being parents! Thank you for sharing your journey with us. Have a great day at HOME! We will continue to pray for the 3 of you.
Yeah! That is so exciting!!! Maybe once you get Linc home lil baby Silva will decided he needs to come out!!!!
Woo hoo! We are so happy for you three, and we are praising God with you!! :)
Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah. Zip-A-Dee-Day!! My oh my, what a wonderful day!! How awesome it must feel to know you finally get to bring him home. We'll be thinking of you throughout the day. Lots of kisses to Lincoln. From Aunt Julie and Uncle Alan
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!! I'm sitting on pins and needles waiting to hear that it's officially official! Stepping up the prayers even more for you guys. This news is the absolute highlight of my week.
love and prayers!
I had tears in my eyes this morning as I listened to the blog. I praise God that Lincoln is home with you two. My ladies at work have commented on what a miracle little Lincoln is and they have enjoyed watching him grow. He is beautiful.
Love,
Cindy
Val Coombs said...
Yea! Finally! Praise God! I'll bet you are beyond excited. He is a beautiful little baby boy. How blessed you must feel. Can hardly wait to see him in person. God bless your little family.
Love,
Val
God is faithful!
Enjoy your precious bundle...
love
The Honeys
whooohooo!! im soo happy for yall!
Post a Comment