Friday, January 30, 2009

Home

Yesterday at 2:18 p.m. we left John Muir Medical Center in Walnut Creek...with Lincoln! Ironically, eight weeks ago (almost to the exact minute) we checked into the hospital not having a clue what was going to happen. Wow! What an adventure...and it's only just beginning.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So precious! What a sweet little boy. I'll be thinking of you during the next few days. Lots of love, Julie

aaron♥michelle said...

Welcome home Lincoln!!! Praying these first days at home are filled with blessings, awe and sleep! :) Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! what we have all been praying for. I couldn't stop my own tears of JOY seeing the video of you actually bringing Lincoln home. I had a flashback of bringing my own son home 23 years ago. Congratulations!!! Welcome home Brown Family!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, thanks! Were you trying to make me cry???????? That was so great! Love the songs, love the video AND would love more details! Any tears for the mom and dad as they left the hospital and stepped in to new reality??? WOW! Hope you guys are doing well. We are thinking of you. Molly and Luke go to a little preschool class on Fridays, and their teacher asked me about Lincoln yesterday. Apparently, they ask her to pray for him every Friday. He is definitely loved. Can't wait to meet him! Love you all! Jodi

Anonymous said...

how did the first night go? Glad he is home.

Giana said...

So exciting!!!!! Hey, we have the same boppy cover!

joyfully broken said...

God is so faithful! I can't thank you enough for all the postings, pictures, and videos. I sat here watching this one and cried through the entire thing. I am so happy for you and your new family. We serve and amazing and awesome God.
love and prayers!