Hi guys, we thought we'd share this quick video clip with you. This afternoon Lincoln was really alert while we were hanging out with him...it made for some fun times. He's still doing good...eating more and more and becoming more and more cute. Anyway, we're really enjoying every moment with him and we hope this video will bring a smile to your face! (you may want to turn up your volume a little bit)
Love,
Jeremy, April, & Lincoln
9 comments:
aw! That video made Matt and I giggle! It's just so amazing that that is what Michael looks like right now. Linc is so lucky to have you two as parents!!!! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
What a precious little guy! His health and growth and strength is a really great Christmas present, isn't it? :) Thanks so much for sharing that!
Well how sweet is that! He did have a voice about what he wanted for Christmas! thanks for keeping us posted - by the way I did up date out blog if you want to check it out (april and Jeremy)
What a sweet video. Lincoln did quite a lot of talking. You may be in for some great conversations with him as he grows up.
Thanks for sharing with us. We pray daily for you all.
Christmas blessings
Deb Dooley
That was a great video!!! Totally made my day :) Glad to see everyone is doing so well! Thanks so much for sharing Lincoln's journey with us!!
Oh my, talk about making me cry. He is so precious! I loved how vocal he was with what he wanted for Christmas. Thanks for all the updates. I'm utterly amazed at how fast he's growing...please continue with the updates.
praying daily,
Michael and Allison
Thanks for the video, I smiled and cried! I praise God for how well all of you are doing through this detour in your lives. And I will keep praying for all of you.
Lincoln had his first primer showing! He was on the big screen at LifeWind for all of us to see, praise, ooou and awe, and pray! It was special for all of us to share as our LW family. All send their love! Terry, Bob, Susan, Jerry, Rick, Suzette, Gordon, Heather,and Helen
My goodness - he's letting you guys know! The fun begins. What a beautiful family you guys are. We love you and keep you all in our prayers-
The Soltero Family
Post a Comment