I don't think there's much to say but just to celebrate the fact that Lincoln has made it one week...and done pretty good for that matter! As some of you may know, I've contstantly got music swirling around in my head. Well anyway, April and I have spent a lot of time just singing out to God this past week and right now I can't help but think of the words from a song you might know...
Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my Father;
There is no shadow of turning with Thee;
Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not;
As Thou hast been, Thou forever will be
Great is Thy faithfulness! Great is Thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see.
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided;
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!
We know that God is faithful and it's not just something I'm wasting my time by saying to sound all "christian" in a blog. If you know me well enough, you'd know that's not me. The fact is that we've prayed to God to protect our baby boy and He's been faithful. I think it's only right to give God the praise He deserves for watching over Lincoln. It's really easy to say that God is good (only 9 letters to type) but if you could hold Lincoln against your chest and feel his heart beating like we have...you'd agree that only the hand of God could make that happen.
.jpg)
.jpg)
5 comments:
OMG He looks like Jeremy! Sorry April. What a beautiful handsome fella... Still praying with you for Lincoln to be free of any health complications. One week already. Next thing you know you guys will be sitting in the pew on the right side and watch him glowing as his bride walks towards him.....
He is so stinkin' cute!
Love, Jodi
As I was praying for you guys last night and this morning, I thought, "Wow, he's already one week old!" I know these past few days have probably been some of the longest in your life, but God is faithful. To already see how far Lincoln has come in only a few days is remarkable (or should a say a God miracle!). I'm so glad you are feeling better April! I can totally picture what you must have looked like grinning ear to ear in the parking garage. And at the same time, Jeremy, you received a special gift this week in being able to have some precious father-son time. You two are an inspiration.
love and prayers,
Michael and Allison
We just adore that little man ! We all think he looks like Jeremy already. What a sweet little face. Can't wait to meet him soon.
Love and hugs, Julie
How nice to see his darling face. I am sure looking forward to meeting young Master Linc in the future. You guys are doing a great job.
Deb Dooley
Post a Comment